Whether you are on-grid or off, there may be times when storms, mudslides, and other forces of nature damage the grid, or your solar system. Even bad weather that blocks the sun for extended periods of time can compromise the power supply for off-grid systems, especially when the batteries aren’t storing enough energy. In these circumstances, a traditional backup generator can help keep the refrigerator and freezer running and a few lights on.
When would a solar generator be useful?
- Charging your cell phone, providing some light, or operating small appliances during emergencies.
- Powering lights and small appliances in a shed, studio, or workshop.
- A variety of other uses where temporary, light use power is needed.
Premium Power Systems supplies generators for most uses. We can help you determine the best generator that is suited for what you want it to do.
- We can answer your questions and save you a lot of time researching and learning about generators.
- We can help you make sure you get a generator that supplies sufficient wattage for emergencies.
- We can help you save money by advising you which generators are going to be the best match for activities like camping or a studio or other shed without power.