Atascadero Solar Company
We specialize in powering the future of Atascadero and surrounding communities with cutting-edge solar, battery and EV charging. Premium Power Systems is one of the most experienced and long-standing names in the eco-friendly green industry, serving Atascadero and California’s Central Coast since 2016. We are an Atascadero solar company.
Our top priorities are to provide the highest level of service and customer care in the most cost-effective manner.
Our team continues to grow with the industry, staying abreast of the latest technology, lowering prices, and providing a level of expertise and knowledge that helps deliver the best return on investment. Our strengths are seated in:
- Innovation and intelligence; the essence of our solar energy management systems for residential, commercial, and industrial sectors
- A diversified range of products and services with proven expertise in providing state-of-the-art solar energy systems, electric vehicle charging systems, and PV systems with battery storage for home and commercial use
- A team of professionals with the knowledge, experience, and a proven track record of successful job execution
Our expertise is in solar installations for commercial, agriculture, and custom home projects, we deliver:
- Full-service residential and commercial solar services when you are looking for a new solar system or ready to upgrade your existing system. We assess your needs and install a system that is easily scaled as your solar power needs grow.
- Solar installation is more than installing panels on a rooftop. Solar technology is modular and can be upgraded as your needs grow. We have the experience and knowledge to install solar systems for a wide range of uses roof top or pole supported systems for residential, to commercial, agriculture and public projects, all including on or off-grid power.
- EV (electric vehicle) charging systems are becoming as necessary as kitchen appliances as more and more people, companies and public agencies are purchasing electric and hybrid vehicles. Some areas are beginning to require that new home construction include hookups for EV charging.
- Off-grid solar is an important capability, especially for remote areas and for homes and businesses that choose to not rely 100% on the grid.
- Agricultural well solar as well as other solar agricultural applications are critical components for growing, raising and delivering the nation’s food supply.
- Battery back-up installation increases the reliability of any solar system. Extra power is stored in back-up batteries and is available to keep the lights on, the office running and the music playing during those times the sun isn’t shining or the grid is down.
- Generators are another important component for keeping the lights on during circumstances when normal power isn’t available. Storms, mud slides and even traffic accidents that knock out power supplies are some of the most common examples of the times a generator comes in handy.
- Experienced Atascadero Solar Company.
The role of solar energy for Atascadero
Atascadero is one of only two incorporated cities in the northern part of San Luis Obispo County. Founded in 1913 as a utopian community by E.G. Lewis, the city today is a busy commercial and residential center with rich cultural and educational resources.
With a population of around 30,000 occupying a little over 26 square miles, the City of Atascadero serves a region that extends beyond the city limits. Family farms and ranches, vineyards, wineries and a variety of other industries contribute to the local economy.
Atascadero and the California Central Coast contribute to making California the national leader in solar power. The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) reports that California produces enough solar energy to power over nine million homes and nearly one-quarter of the state’s electricity is from solar.
The GPS coordinates for Atascadero, California are: 35° 29′ 21.9048” N / 120° 40′ 14.6028” W.