Arroyo Grande Solar Company
Specializing in solar installations for commercial, agriculture, and custom home projects, Premium Power Systems, Inc. has been serving Arroyo Grande with cutting-edge solar, battery, and EV charging technologies since 2016. One of the experienced and long-standing names in the green solar industry. We are an experienced Arroyo Grande Solar Company.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority for providing impeccable, state-of-the-art technologies in a cost-effective manner. The team from Premium Power Systems continues to grow with the industry, providing a level of expertise and knowledge that helps property owners get the best return from their investment. Our strengths are seated in:
- Innovation and intelligence; the essence of our solar energy management systems for residential, commercial, and industrial sectors
- A diversified range of products and services with proven expertise in providing state-of-the-art solar energy systems, electric vehicle charging systems and PV systems with battery storage for home and commercial use
- A team of professionals with knowledge, experience and a proven track record of successful job execution
- Full-service residential and commercial solar services to make sure you get the highest level of performance from your new system. If you are upgrading your current system, we are committed to providing the most advanced equipment and services available. Whether installing a new system or upgrading, we assess your needs and install a system that is easily scaled as your solar power needs grow.
- Our solar installation services are more than simply installing panels on a roof and connecting to your electrical system. We can install rooftop-based systems or pole-supported systems for both on and off-grid solar power. We have the experience and knowledge to install solar systems for a wide range of uses from residential, to commercial, agriculture, and public projects.
- EV (electric vehicle) charging systems are becoming as necessary as kitchen appliances as more and more people, companies, and public agencies are purchasing electric and hybrid vehicles. Some areas are beginning to require that new home construction include hookups for EV charging.
- Off-grid solar is an important capability, especially for remote areas and for homes and businesses that choose to not rely 100% on the grid.
- Agricultural well solar as well as other solar agricultural applications are critical components for growing, raising, and delivering the nation’s food supply.
- Battery backup installation increases the reliability of any solar system. Extra power is stored in backup batteries and is available to keep the lights on, the office running and the music playing during those times the sun isn’t shining or the grid is down.
- Generators are another important component for keeping the lights on during circumstances when normal power isn’t available. Storms, mudslides, and even traffic accidents that knock out power supplies are some of the most common examples of the times a generator comes in handy.
Solar Power and Arroyo Grande
Arroyo Grande is a picturesque village in the south end of San Luis Obispo County. The village has a population of a little under 18,000 and is busy with cultural activities, festivals, and a variety of businesses that serve the town and surrounding communities.
Take a drive through the countryside, and while visiting the many farm stands and wineries, notice the influence of solar power on the area. Homes, businesses, and agricultural operations of all kinds are taking advantage of green, eco-friendly energy from the sun.
The GPS coordinates for Arroyo Grande are 35° 07′ 6.92″ N / 120° 35′ 26.63″ W